Once we made it to the airport for our flight, Lev played in the children's area and helped Daddy fold up the stroller. He was so excited to be out and about at night. Thank G-d we had the 'hypnotic sedative' for the airplane ride!' Shalom was against the idea in the beginning, but right after take-off he was like 'This kid needs that medicine.' It was an uneventful trip, thank G-d.
Once at Savta Bubbie's house, Lev enjoyed his toys and, most of all, Uncle Ezra's old fireman hat. He also got to try on his new snowsuit and, today, he got to step in snow for the first time. After he put his foot down and saw it left an imprint he said 'Uh oh,' nervous that he'd broken something. I explained to him that that's what happens when we walk in snow and it's ok.
There's a lot more to tell, but I haven't slept in about a week (Estie and Lev both thought 3am was an appropriate time to get up this morning), so I'm going to have to cut it off there.
No comments:
Post a Comment