There is a pink eye epidemic in Lev's gan. Four out of the eight kids have it and gan has been cancelled for the next 48 hours so that all toys can be cleaned and if someone's got it but doesn't know yet, it will most likely show up within that time. Lev wasn't going today anyway because, thank G-d, he hasn't shown any signs of pink-eye yet and we couldn't chance it before our trip. Let's all hope for health for both kids (Estie was exposed to one of the sick kids as well). I got the drops just in case.
We tested the 'hypnotic' medicine last night and it didn't keep Lev up, so we're good to go there.
I have packed Lev's photo album so that he will have pictures of all his friends from home. We were in need of a picutre with 'Bubbie,' but Lev wasn't in the mood to smile. Bubbie tried to make faces, but this is all we got. I'm also including some pictures of Lev davening (praying with his father). Lev has his own prayer book. Oh! Gotta pack that.




No comments:
Post a Comment