Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sleeping Again- For Now

Estie had a run of hard nights (Wed-Fri). She couldn't sleep for more than an hour and it seemed she was having stomach pains. I took her to the doctor on Friday, but they found nothing medically wrong, so I kept giving her homeopathic chamomile pills and chamomile tea for the both of us. B"H, she slept well last night and I'm hoping she keeps it up. She has begun sleeping in her crib without fuss (I left my wigs and some clothes in it for a week and I'm pretty sure it has the 'Mommy' smell). I don't want her to get too used to it yet since she'll most likely be sharing a bed with us during our US trip which starts Wednesday. How crazy is that? Things got bumped up a week so that we can spend some time with Paul and Susan in Florida. It means the kids and I will be in the US for a whole month. I've always though that a month would be a good amount of time to stay and visit, but now it seems like a crazy thing to do to my kids! I'm uprooting Lev from his schedule (he's very into schedule) for a month! Hopefully we'll create a new schedule while we're there and in the end I'm sure the trip will seem short.
In Lev news, he’s learned to say ‘Coming,’ when he’s fallen a bit behind us. Pretty cute to see this little guy running down the street yelling ‘coming, coming, coming.’ Two of his friends have pink eye, so let’s cross our fingers for healthy babies who are ready to fly. I have a prescription for medicine to knock him out on the flight if needed, but I realized that I’m always over anxious about flying with him and he’s always amazing.
Estie and I have bags to pack and errands to run!

No comments: