Friday, February 22, 2008

Back in Michigan

We spent our last day in Florida taking walks outside, spraying the hose (it was to cold for the pool but just the right temperature for hose-spraying), having a family bubble bath and napping (thank you Hashem and Lev) before the flight. Both children were amazingly behaved on the flight, even though Elmo's batteries (aka the portable dvd player) died about a half an hour into the flight. That will go on the list of things to make sure get done before the next flight- charge Elmo!
It's a lot colder here than in Florida and party-girl woke up from about 4am-5:30am, but I just left her in bed on her back and dozed in and out until she was ready to go back to sleep. No partying for this Mommy.
I know there are a lot of pics, but I love them all, and hey, it's a digital world so it doesn't cost anything to have more pictures, right?
















No comments: