That's right. The day before our annual Purim Paint-a-Thon and it's pouring rain. The only thing is that we live in Israel, so this is reason to rejoice and reorganize. Instead of painting in the chatzer (courtyard), the kids will be in the hallway. While Mommy cooked and baked her day away, Lev got a new Thomas workbook to keep him busy. He's so into these logic and learning workbooks. This one has tons of stickers. When we couldn't get Estie to stop jumping on him, Mommy resorted to pedicures.
Lev chose black for his toes
Estie went for pink.

This workbook actually kept two kids busy. Chaya B is all about watching her siblings. She did not get a pedicure. B"H she slept through it. We kept her up late on Friday night and she didn't nap much yesterday and she seems to be making up for it today. I'm hoping she'll sleep tonight, but I can't very well force a 4-month-old to stay awake. No good can come of that. I'm sure it's just a sleepy day.
Check out the penmanship, good marker holding technique and the cool nails. He chose which nail would be pink, blue or black.
Lev chose black for his toes
Estie went for pink.
This workbook actually kept two kids busy. Chaya B is all about watching her siblings. She did not get a pedicure. B"H she slept through it. We kept her up late on Friday night and she didn't nap much yesterday and she seems to be making up for it today. I'm hoping she'll sleep tonight, but I can't very well force a 4-month-old to stay awake. No good can come of that. I'm sure it's just a sleepy day.
Check out the penmanship, good marker holding technique and the cool nails. He chose which nail would be pink, blue or black. Lev is actually at Yehudah's at the moment. He asked if we could just pick him up later. The big kid that he is, he wanted to walk there alone as well. Let's hope for a day when we can trust strangers enough to let our 3-year-olds go to their best friend's house alone.


No comments:
Post a Comment