Monday, February 22, 2010

PJ Day

Lev got to wear his pajamas to school for their Pajama Party Day. He chose some Superman PJs, his penguin slippers, Thomas pillow and Chaya Bracha's Liz-made blanket. Shalom said he was the most accessorized kid at gan drop off. I finally found a good look for Chaya B. We only have one of these barrettes, so let's hope we don't lose it!
She's so yummy! How is this adorable at 4 months but not cute at all on a big kid?
Face painting round 2. Lev got a star and a moon drawn on his cheeks at school
The full PJ Day outfit (btw, today was our first cold day, of course!)
Getting ready for Purim. I cannot get this girl to hold still for a picture!
Lev was so excited to be a peanut and a pea with Chaya Bracha
I think Savta Bubbie will probably print this one out. What do you think?

No comments: