Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh the Cell Phone Camera

I left the camera at home on this beautiful day, but thank goodness my phone has one!
I finally took Lev for a hair cut at the same location as Estie's candy machine incident yesterday. Since she managed to pull the machine down on top of her head, the owner had the machine removed. Those Starks, they make change happen. Lev was so cute and grown up while getting his hair cut. There was a woman having her hair colored and I explained to Lev that the hairdressers can pain your hair different colors. He requested green. I told him maybe we can work something out for Purim.
Estie enjoyed some pretzels while watching Lev get his hair cut.
Lev has something against the black capes the drape over you while getting your hair cut, so I brough one of Shalom's shirts instead, but lucky us! the hairdresser had a blue one.
Estie got into one of the chairs and requested a hair cut. I'm not ready for that one yet.
Sharing a snack on the way home.
So grown up looking!
Chaya Bracha slept through the hair cut, but woke up for the walk home.
We stopped at Dara's new apartment where her boyfriend soon learned that you don't introduce a game of pouring marbles into cups to toddlers. The game turned into how-many-times-can-we-pick-up-the-same-marble? Lev can now pick up marbles with his toes and we know every corner of that apartment.

No comments: