So, it would seem that I was not careful enough with my camera and Estie felt it would be just great to pour a cup of apple juice on it while it sat on the table. The end result is a lense filled with apple juice. I am bummed out because I love photographing and making videos of them so that I can keep it all chronicled right here on the blog. They really are amazing kids.
Here's where we're at this week:
Chaya has begun sticking out her tongue all the time. She loves it.
Lev loves Chaya and is constantly testing the elasticity of her cheeks.
Estie is learning to use words rather than scream, even if she'd rather scream.
Lev now davens (prays) to Hashem that things should be easier for Mommy.
Estie loves her basketball (really it's Levs) and had me help her make baskets at the kiddie hoop at Bubbie's House.
I have figured out how Chaya Bracha ends up on her back at the end of her naps. She pushes up on her arms in front of her and then pushes off. Dara and I caught her doing it one day.
Lev's dance class is over, but Bubbie has agreed to start a class for the Big Kids on Thursdays, teaching them respect for their parents through art, music and movement. We're super excited.
I will work better on painting pictures with words..
No comments:
Post a Comment