I've been back at work three times a week and it's interesting to leave the apartment and not get back until 5pm some days. On Sunday we went to the upshern, Monday we had a play date with Yehudah, Tuesday Rayzie and Maytal came over, Wednesday we went to Netanel's house (Mommy got so tired walking home from that one that she had to stop every few steps until she gave up and let the big kids walk, insuring a much longer trip, but one she could actually make), Thursday was dance and now we're getting ready for Shabbat! Thank goodness for Dara helping out every night. Don't know how I'd make it through without her :)
Lev and Estie enjoyed their growing capsuls that Nama sent. Lev also got some cool hiking boots, which Mommy is getting used to tying. I now treasure the invention of velcro even more than I did before.
Future WNBA star?
Yesterday was Lev's last dance class. I can't say I'm going to miss schlepping three kids to this class every week, but I am happy that he had it for the two and a half months that it lasted. Movie to come (though it's pretty long and I have a feeling it would only interest grandmothers).

Lev has discovered that if he moves our lamp he can make shadows on the wall.

Future WNBA star?
Yesterday was Lev's last dance class. I can't say I'm going to miss schlepping three kids to this class every week, but I am happy that he had it for the two and a half months that it lasted. Movie to come (though it's pretty long and I have a feeling it would only interest grandmothers).
Lev has discovered that if he moves our lamp he can make shadows on the wall.

No comments:
Post a Comment