Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bath Time!

I wanted to get Lev into the bath yesterday and I used the best bait I have- Chaya Bracha. The moment he saw that she was in the tub, he got right on in there to help give her a bath. It took me until Estie was 6 months old to put her in the bath with Lev, but I guess I've mellowed and I figure that I have to keep the water low anyway, since Estie likes to lay down on her back, and I might as well introduce her to bathing in her siblings pee sooner rather than later... After I took Chaya out, Lev just HAD to try out her seat. He kept sitting in it and saying 'Ow, it' hurts. It's too small.' But it was like he was daring himself to stay in there. He'd sit down, count as high as he could stand it and then jump out.
Lev is totally getting his computer.
Side note: I bought pomegranites for Shabbat, which Savta Bubbie did weekly while she was here, and when Estie spotted them she said 'Bubbie.' Also notable is that my children are so big that they both walk home from school! I've decided that it's a great way to use up time and get some exercise. It also teaches me to let go and allow my children to touch every inch of ground and wall that we pass on our way home without worrying how long it takes.

No comments: