I will admit it: even with a house full of Starks, this vacation has been a bit overwhelming for me. I kept up on washing and drying the laundry, but Grandpa Paul was a bit shocked by the amount of clothing I brought down to fold last night as we watched Glee. In his words ' It's not a lot of laundry- for a hotel. ' That's what happens when there are six people making laundry and one washing and folding it all.
I needed some time to cook and Michael Shlomo (Doobies) wasn't interested in letting me go, so I decided the few minutes of quiet were worth cottage cheese all over the floor.
We had a nice beach day and the kids built fancy, shell decorated sand castles, buried each other and played in the chilly water.
We had a picnic with some friends and Estie got her first make-over from Meyora.
I don't I've pictures but we went to the mall yesterday and got sandals for the girls. Beeps was actually asleep in the sling and woke up with her new purple shoes on her feet!








No comments:
Post a Comment