Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pesach

Getting ready to burn the chametz
 Burning the chametz in the back yard
 I spent 3 days cooking for Seder, so on Friday we took everyone for a beach break before the festivities began.
 Our beach baby

 Dressed and ready for Seder
 Smiley Stark
 You talkin to me?

 Table set and ready to go.
 Getting ready to pick some flowers












 Getting our money's worth while strawberry picking.

 A few strawberries in...
 Quick stop at a river we passed by

 So, we went to this fishing park and it was totally ghetto.  I don't know if I would have let us eat a fish that was caught there .  Either way, we didn't catch one.  I can't even explain it to you.  You'll have to visit and maybe see it.  Here is Beeps visiting with some goldfish.


 Fell asleep waiting for the turkey to warm up.

No comments: