Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh, My Estie

I know I have been lax on posting lately, but running a home for 6 people can get a bit out of hand at times.

Michael Shlomo was suffering from a bad chest cold for about three weeks, as way Chaya Bracha. For Estie it took form as pneumonia. Now the colds are gone and Michael is left with an ear infection and Lev is battling a cough. Since I was not getting much sleep anyway I decided to fix a sleep training glitch with Chaya Bracha.

At some point, Shalom started giving her a bottle on the middle of the night, which she didn't need, but became accustomed to having. Then Shalom started working upstairs with the door closed, which meant that I had to wake up and get it for her. I knew that CB takes three days to learn a new cycle and took those sleepless nights to get her sleeping a complete night once again (because they don't nap her at school and she is too excited for Lev and Estie after school she does not get a nap but does sleep from 5:30pm-6:30am).

So, on to my cute Estie. The other day all four kids were in the bath together. I don't usually put them all together because it's just too wild. I usually bath the baby in the morning, Chaya before dinner, Lev and Estie after dinner, but the baby's tush needed a good washing and we had been at the dentist and beach so everyone piled in together. Estie looked at the baby and said 'Wow, Lev, he has a penis, just like you.'

I think there is some theory running between my kids that they will all end up with a penis at some point, even though I have explained the differences in gender more than a few times.

Yesterday we were given the gift of a potted flower plant so that we can out it in our yard. Estie carried the pot around all day and told me 'Flowers make my heart bigger.'. Oh, and she wrote a son about rainbows too.

No comments: