Shalom & Devra, Lev Yisrael, Esther Neshama,Chaya Bracha, Michael Shlomo and Avraham Simcha Stark. For our friends and family outside Israel, to share our lives...
Sunday, January 01, 2012
Kitchen Creating Day #1
Today we cut circles for burners, a hole for the sink and the wood for the oven door. Everything needs sanding, but it's a start. I bought all the materials while the kids were at gan and so far the total amount spent is 150 shekel. Why is the money so important? Even though everyone was so generous with their Channuka gifts I realized that if I paid upwards of $300 for a kitchen and they ever broke anything, colored on it or even (gasp!) stopped playing with it I might have a heart attack. Don't worry, the gifts will not go to waste. We still need to outfit this kitchen and buy the kids some MagnaTiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment