Monday, September 05, 2011

Week One in Pardes Chana

Does moving boxes from room to room count as unpacking? I hope to post some pics of a somewhat organized home asap.
I am getting to know my way around and barely need the GPS at this point. The kids are enjoying their schools and the organic cafe had a goat's milk latte that Savta Bubbie enjoyed. Oh, and Shalom is loving his home office. Hopefully we'll be as happy here as we are now for many years to come.

It's super hot right now, but Michael Shlomo has found a way to enjoy his blanket from Liz. He loves studying it.
Yesterday, on the way to visit the cows at the agricultural high school next door, the kids stopped to help the neighbor water her lawn and plants. In the end, Savta Bubbie and Lev went to the cows without us, so we don't have any picutres ;( next time

The baby started smiling and laughing this week. Here is a shot of one of his dimples.

Sidewalk chalk on the front walk. BTW, all of the stuff we had in our two bedroom apartment in Nachlaot fits perfectly into this 4 bedroom, 3 floor house. Nice.
The beginning of the play area. It's already changed a bit from when I took this picture two days ago.
Dimple! Estie was sharing her 'baby'
Chaya B is having a bit of a crisis. She cannot decide if she's a baby who needs to nurse and use a pacifier or a big kid who wants to potty train. In any case, she's the third Stark to use this backpack. I remember when I bought it for Lev.


No comments: