Sunday, September 25, 2011

Keeping Busy

I finally started unpacking some of my stuff, though I'm wondering when we'll be really unpacked and settled. I have a feeling that buying the new beds we've been talking about forever will help. It will also make us open for guest, which we are super excited for.

The biggest news for us is that it's been raining for the past two days. Rain here is a totally different experience than rain in the city. The kids are super excited about it and have been living in the boots that Nama brought them. Lev wants to have his umbrella on hand at all times in case it starts raining. I had a load of laundry that got rained on about five times before it finally got yhe chance to dry out :)

The potty training with Chaya Bracha is going well. She hasn't had an accident yet (we're only running this pilot project inside the house completely naked) and we've saved a ton of money on diapers which would have been taken of come the first sign of pee.

Lev has been studying Shalom's old Superhero cookbook. Here is one of his recipes:
I love that it's the end of the season, so stuff like this wonderful pool is on sale. Really, though, I can't imagine when pool season will be over here.
Someone's joined the naked tushy club
Lev has begun building these block cities.
Estie helps kneed and shape bread at school so she was super excited to help make pretzels on Friday


No comments: