The other day, Lev told me he wanted a potty, so today he got one! I picked up the same kind they have at his school, and though I'm not sure he's ready to potty train, at least he's getting used to having it around. The first thing he did when we got home with it was rip off his diaper and take a seat. I'll let you know when we progress to getting the after shower pish into the potty instead of on the floor.
Here is our Naked Chef helping to prepare dinner

The proud parents

Here is our Naked Chef helping to prepare dinner
The proud parents
Lev wanted to share his kippa (or Shabbat hat, as he calls it) with Estie
He was probably saying 'It's mines'
Eating machine #1
Eating machine #2. She actually got across the room and over Yehuda pretty quickly today to try and grab his apple.
No comments:
Post a Comment