Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cake Project

I've decided to try and be that mom that makes cool cakes. This is where we're at so far. A bit broke off, but I'm sure it can be either glued together with or replaced by frosting. Now we wait four hours until it cools. In real life, now we go to sleep and continue in the morning.
Just a reminder to always look down because sometimes I post more than one thing in a day. I guess I'm trying to make up for days without posts, or it just happens that some days have more going on (or less, so that I have time to sit at the computer!)

This is what it's meant to look at the end. I have a feeling that my dad could have handled this. From what I remember (and my mother can correct me if I'm wrong), he was the cake decorator in the house.

No comments: