We had a gread Shabbat. Yesterday, while I made some salads, Lev did a great job of sharing his 'guys' with Estie. Then he entertained visitors (includng the woman who sold my parents their first house in Michigan almost 29 years ago!) and played with Liz. Because he took a nap in the afternoon, he managed to hold out until 7pm and greet all the dinner guests. Today he and Estie gave me the best gift in the world (something they did yesterday as well)- they napped at the same time! I've decided that it's silly to fix Estie's sleeping issues until we get home, but it means I'm pretty exhausted, so when they nap together, Mommy and Savta Bubbie get to nap as well! Lev then enjoyed lunch and playing with some children who stopped by. Later in the day he got a visit from Nama and Papa Rob, who was quite impressed with Lev's ability to line up all the DVDs upside down with their bar-codes pointing in the same direction. It was a full, fun Shabbat.
Daddy- we spring forward at midnight- just thought you should know.
No comments:
Post a Comment