When we got home, Lev decided he'd like to wear a swimming diaper on his head and duck feet from last year's costume. He then got Estie into the rest of the costume. He spent the afternoon coloring (which included checking out the coloring boundries- no coloring on furniture, clothing, or sisters) and sharing his markers with Estie. I'll tell you, this kid can make his sister laugh. It's the cutest thing ever. She'll be all bummed out and he comes into view...laughter! I'm so lucky that they seem to really enjoy each other.
I've been realizing that I'm less picky with my photos lately, meaning that I'll put up two instead of agonizing over which one is better. I figure, it's the internet, it's free (B"H), so why not put up more? I hope that doesn't bother anyone. Also, I do run these thing through spell check, but I don't think it works, so please forgive misspellings.





No comments:
Post a Comment