Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Play date Pals

Check it out- we have a Pesach cupboard and it's getting filled!  In case you don't know, we use all different paltes, cookware, food, everything on Passover, and I'm super lucky to have such a big kitchen with a special Passover cupboard, so I am able to start buying the non perishables and new stuff a bit in advance, which is super important since the kids go on break a week and a half before the holiday!
 Estie's bestie from gan, Racheli, came over to play.  Estie goes to her house about once a week, but we've never had Racheli over.  B"H the girls play really well together.  They stayed outside in the balcony house the whole afternoon.  I overheard them pretending to be a Mommy cat and her baby.  Beeps joined the party and served everyone strawberries.  I left the sliding door open while I was inside with Lev and Michael Shlomo and Lev asked me why it was open.  I told him I needed to hear if there were any problems, and he said "Mommy, they're best friends.  They'd never hurt each other."


 Growing some peas!
 Popcorn party

No comments: