I've taken the photos off of my camera, though I'm not sure which ones I've posted previously, so stop me if you've seen any of these before. Just kidding, you can't stop me! Ha, ha, ha. You'll just have to experience the cuteness again.
Michael Shlomo enjoying his first cookie due to Mommy's lack of preparedness during an outing with Savta Bubbie.
Picking (endangered) wild flowers with Savta Bubbie
I figured we could take the kids to a local cafe for lunch because they have a nice outdoor area. Unfortunately, they also have nice, outdoor, stray cats. Lev decided that the cat loved him and he loved the cat, so after the 10th time of washing their hands we moved inside for a rushed meal and then hightailed it out of there. I'll try anything once.
Loving her new headbands from Tante Ruchel that she wore them both at the same time.
This is how Beeps came home on the first day of the month of Adar, which we are now in, the month of Purim.
On our way downtown, picking edible flowers.
Lev figured out that he could use this branch to swing down into the ditch.
Super cool
Picking unripened dates off of a palm tree downtown.
The great chair painting project.
Going out on a date while our kids stay with the best babysitter ever- Savta Bubbie.
On the train at the zoo.
Snack time with Uncle Ezra and Jake. The great Suavta Bubbie swap was in action. I figured that we might as well take the opportunity to drive Savta Bubbie to Jerusalem for her final weekend and spend the morning at the zoo with family!
Michael Shlomo was captivated by Jake
Another summery afternoon bike ride downtown.
Plastic food cutting party. I bought them the kind of 'food' that is velcroed in the middle and can be 'cut' with their plastic knives. Beeps can spend a while cutting and putting back together the food. Michael enjoys taste testing her work.
Beeps loves feeding her baby. This week he had PB&J, banana chocolate chip muffins, dried mango and chocolate/carob cupcakes.
An official foot eater. He is also a skoocher. He can go anywhere he wants, as long as he can get there backwards. Doing some amazing push ups and really trying to crawl. We'll see how long it takes...
Lev has pneumonia for the second time in 2 weeks, so I kept him home extra days from school. In an effort to separate him from movies I bought a ton of plastelina, which is a cross between Play-dough and clay. It lasted 45 minutes.





















No comments:
Post a Comment