If you want to know what my kids really, really want in life right now, it's friends to come over and play. Yes, they enjoy going out to play by other people, but Lev loves to entertain and they want to feel loved and popular just like everybody else. So, on Estie's Heberw birthday I elected not to have a party (she will have one in school, eventually) but a play date- with popcorn, doughnuts and soup.
Estie was very excited for friends to come over and for the new jewelry/treasure box we bought her with a fairy princess inside. Let's hope it fairs better than the one we got her last year, finally relegated to the trash bin.
I am doing this on my phone, so I cannot position the text and photos, but the bottom photo is Michael Shlomo helping me with the great fold-off. Due to lack of sleep and needing to nap, I got a bit behind on laundry folding. Since Michael Shlomo has bees refusing to nap or let me nap or sleep at night the past few days, this morning is a great time to catch up and he's a great helper.




No comments:
Post a Comment