The kids have really been enjoying camp and having Grandpa and Aunt Hannah here.

On Tuesday the kids came home with painted faces. Lev was a lion and Estie was a bunny.

Yehudah was a butterfly



Estie can see you through her 'glass'


Playing in the pool with Yehudah and Tiki

Lev was laughing with such a deep laughter and such happiness. I should have recorded it...


Just chillin with Aunt Hannah

Estie loves to stop and smell the flowers



We went to see the Kotel Tunnel Tour.




Praying at the spot closest to where the Holy of Holies of the Temple was/is


2,000 year old street

The crew. I'm trying to get as many pics in before Tiki and Yehudah leave us- Monday morning :(


I see yet another Thomas enthusiast in the making


'Catching light.' The kids have noticed that when light beams come in through my bedroom window, they can see all the dust particles which seem to shine, so they love going in to catch light.

No comments:
Post a Comment