We've been braving the heat and now we're doing it without camp! After a day of playing with our new neighbor who is a few months younger than Lev, he looked at me and asked "Is this all we're going to do every day? Just stay here with you? When do we go to school?" Ahhh, September 1st cannot come quick enough for anyone around here. B"H I have the week packed with fun activities, though I was unable to book a sitter so that I could go to work. Today we're going to try out a new play place with friends, tomorrow we'll hang out with Natanel and his brother and then cousins Noa and Gingy are coming to sleep over and hang on on Wednesday until Savta Bubbie comes!
Lev is so excited about Savta Bubbie's visit that he wakes me up every morning with the question: Is Savta Bubbie coming today? I showed him on the calendar where we are and when she's coming, but he's just so excited. He has decided that we should buy her flowers and a big watermelon. I suspected that he was driven by his interest in the bike she's bringing, but when I asked him why he was so excited, he told me it's just because Savta Bubbie is coming.
Sorry to say, but uploading pics while I'm home with three kids is a bit much. Yesterday we had so many kids over with neighbors and play dates and grandchildren of neighbors that a person passing by asked if I was running some sort of child care. Nope, just being a Mommy during summer break!
No comments:
Post a Comment