We had an exciting day with Gingy and Noa and then Savta Bubbie, but first let's review what went down yesterday. Yesterday I woke up with absolutely no voice. I still had to go to work, so a babysitter came and took the two big ones to the park while Chaya B and I went to the Brodt's. After work we all went to the grocery store since we had absolutely no food in the apartment. We were getting ready to go to the science museum with Natanel when Lev and Estie ran out of the apartment. Lev usually stays close to home and rats Estie out when she tries to bolt, but I walked out the door and couldn't find them anywhere. I though they'd be at the neighbor's, but they weren't there either. I sprinted down the stairs to the end of our street (which ends on a street with cars- ours is strictly pedestrian) and found Lev and Estie. Needless to say there was no museum. There were no movies. There were no books because Mommy couldn't talk. There was wonderful boredom which led to natural creativity. I put up the alphabet that Nana Susan sent the kids and I heard them singing from down the hall...
So, when Lev woke up this morning he came into our room and said 'There are two girls sleeping on my floor. Is that Gingy and Noa?' Yup it was! They arrived late last night and spent the day.
Everyone enjoying a morning movie and a cracker.

I took the 'big kids' for a walk to the post office (Nama's package still didn't come!). This was supposed to be the natural pose.

Noa's too cool and I'm not really sure what Lev's deal is.

Silly time!

I don't know where he picked up this peace sign thing from.

Trying to sneak another viewing of UP

On our way to bouncy castles. The doors on the bus go open and shut, open and shut, open and shut.

The Mommy's on the bus go shhhh shhhh shhhh

They snuck into the party room and I thought I could get a group shot. I think I did manage one with all 5 kids...



I figure the grandparents will enjoy the lot of them. Don't worry, they end. Eventually.







Notice how Chaya Bracha is totally unfazed by the craziness?


We ran home from the bouncy castles in time for Savta Bubbie to arrive. Lev was so excited for this visit. We've been counting down all week. Now Savta Bubbie is here and so are his new Thomas tracks and bike!




The bad news? Estie wants a new bike and not Lev's hand-me-down.
No comments:
Post a Comment