I realized that I didn't update you on Chaya B the other day when discussing changes.
First of all, the Beeps os a pro at pulling herself up to standing. She doesn't know what to do with herself once there, and kind of stands in warrior one (for all you yoga fans) just looking around. Eventually she plops down to her tush and continues along her way.
Chaya B has also begun a screeching club with her siblings. She has decided that screeching is the best way to get attention. We are trying to stop it, but her siblings find it hilarious and within moment there is a chorus of screechers. This led to Shalom and I coming close to craziness today during our fast today.
As Chaya B turns 9.5 months old she has decided she's outgrown nursing. Even at 6am she will refuse to nurse, screaming as I hold her on the rocking chair until I give up and hope I can get her that vote before she wakes up the other two.
Always exciting here at the Stark Residence.
No comments:
Post a Comment