Sunday, July 04, 2010

Always Fun with the Starks

On Friday Estie, Chaya Bracha and I took the bus to pick Lev up from gan. It was the first time Estie was ever at Lev's school and she cried when it was time to leave. His teachers were shocked to find out he had another sister, as he had only every mentioned Baby Chaya. Estie didn't seem to mind. They have a great 'kitchen' set-up, so she was too busy with that to notice anything else.
When Lev heard that we'd taken the bus to get there, he begged to do so for the ride home (rather than the planned cab). So, we did! And they had a great time.
Today we went to the pool with the kids again. They love it. We need to find a swim teacher for them. There was someone giving some kids a lesson while we were there, but she said she's already booked for ever afternoon, so I'll have to keep searching.

Estie chilling out.
PS I did take a birthday pic of Chaya, but now I cannot find the camera. I will have to take care of that tomorrow.

No comments: