I figured that since I was able to navigate the bus system to Lev and then back to Estie within the allotted 1.5 hours with a stroller that had to be tacked apart and folded every time I got on the bus (I know, I'm starting on the middle of a story, but I slept on a bed with two kids last night), that I could surely handle two 4-year-olds and Chaya B in the sling.
The boys were amazing and it was great to give them the experience of riding the bus together (Estie is a bit jealous the she has been missing out on the rides so we will have to take her 'bussing' one day soon). Lev has his bus behavior down to a T; no yelling, stay sitting on your tush, get to the door as quickly as possible once Mommy says it's time to get off the bus (saying 'excuse me' to all the people in your way). He makes what could be a very crazy experience a bit calmer. I cannot say I am completely calm during our journeys because I have 1.5 hours to get from our front door, to Lev's Gan and back to our neighborhood to pick Estie up. Somehow we're two for two in our ability to get it done!
No comments:
Post a Comment