I started making the kids Cheerios necklaces. They love them and the necklaces keep them busy while I'm trying to make dinner or get something done. They crumble a bit on the ground, but are not as bad as a whole bowl of Cheerios flipped over onto the floor for the fifth rime in a row.

Shalom had the never ending birthday celebration. On Tuesday night we went to Papagayo with the Guths. The three of them had the Brazillian Table, which is when they bring tastes of each meat on the menu. Everyone had a great time.

It rained this week and my expert puddle jumper enjoyed it to the fullest

Lev drew this picture for his teacher. It's flowers. He showed me that first you make a line (the stem) and then a circle on top with a lot of lines coming out of it. I think this is the first time I've seen him actually put thought into a picture and that it resembles what he's trying to convey.

Estie loves the dolly pack and play that Grandpa and Nana sent her. She doesn't really get that it's for dolls, but that's ok.


Both Lev and Shalom vetoed the Pebbles Flinstone look, but I'm just trying to get her hair out of her face without cutting it.


Tante Ruchel sent these shirts and Lev loves them. I told him to pick something special to wear for his Shabbat party at school and he chose the 'I love chocolate' shirt, then insisting that Estie wear hers too. They're even wearing matching socks.

Explanation for Estie's Band-Aid; she fell out of the stroller face first. There's a pretty big black and blue mark under there. I'm hoping that one day she'll grow out of this whole head injury thing she's got going.

No comments:
Post a Comment