Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We Did It!

It was so cute, I couldn't stop taking pictures of them sleeping together last night! I moved her, of course, but it was still pretty cute When Lev woke up, I reminded him that he had earned his new sheets and he was pretty much hyperventilating. He was so proud and excited. His exact words were 'I love this wonderful day.' The prize for sleeping without his tuti tonight is a shoko (store bought chocolate milk) in the morning. I don't know how long the prizes will last, but we need to get him over the addiction. Shalom said Lev was tossing and turning looking for the tuti in his sleep, but he made it through the night without waking up and I'm very proud of him.
Dancing around his new sheets
Pretending to sleep. The pillow has two cars on it, so he let me 'sleep' with him, my head on the red car and his on the blue car.

No comments: