Sunday, August 09, 2009

Estie!

So, we got the bunk bed on Wed and by Thurs, Estie had figured out how to climb from her crib up to the top bunk. Needless to say, we were pulling her down and calming Lev down until about 9:30pm when they finally passed out. Friday night I put them in bed earlier and the madness ended by 8:30pm because I finally put Lev in our room and Estie didn't find it fun to climb up there without him. Satuday night went off without a hitch, but tonight, after a crazy day of hair cutting, we heard her screaming, so Shalom went to check it out. She was sitting on the top bunk, robbing a sleeping Lev of the slippers he'd decided to sleep in. Shalom put her back in her crib and thought the matter was dealt with. I went to check in on her about a half an hour later and found her back up there stealing his Thomas pillow. It's both funny and disturbing.

1 comment:

Netanya Carmi said...

Sounds like you need a crib tent