Estie and Lev had some fun styling their hair the other day...

On our way, as a family of four, to the Kotel to cut Lev's hair
The front view
Lev and Mommy
Lev showing Thomas and Harvey the Kotel


On our way, as a family of four, to the Kotel to cut Lev's hair
The front view
Lev and Mommy
Lev showing Thomas and Harvey the KotelLev and Estie feeling at home in the women's section of the Kotel
Estie decided she wanted to stand where this man was standing, so she kind of leaned on him until he moved

Success!
The first cut!
Mommy's turn


Estie gives it a try

Lev makes a few cuts of his own
Daddy gives it another shot
Bubbie Chana cuts Lev's hair when we drop him off for gan
Clara gets in on the action too. Don't worry, we explained to all children involved that it's only ok to cut someone's hair if both sets of parents ok it first
Bouncey Castle! Daddy rented it for the day

Veggies. I made spinach dip because I always remember Liz Estes making incredible bread bowls (I'll get there some day) and spinach dip for special events.
Daddy made fruity cocktails for everyone over the age of three
Cousin Noa giving tzedaka so that she could cut Lev's hair

Savta Bubbie and Uncle Ezra
Amarya, Savta Bubbie and Auntie Amy

Success!
The first cut!
Mommy's turn

Estie gives it a try

Lev makes a few cuts of his own
Daddy gives it another shot
Bubbie Chana cuts Lev's hair when we drop him off for gan
Clara gets in on the action too. Don't worry, we explained to all children involved that it's only ok to cut someone's hair if both sets of parents ok it first
Bouncey Castle! Daddy rented it for the day
Veggies. I made spinach dip because I always remember Liz Estes making incredible bread bowls (I'll get there some day) and spinach dip for special events.
Daddy made fruity cocktails for everyone over the age of three
Cousin Noa giving tzedaka so that she could cut Lev's hair
Savta Bubbie and Uncle Ezra
Amarya, Savta Bubbie and Auntie Amy














No comments:
Post a Comment