Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So Busy










B"H Play group has started up again. Lev enjoyed playing at Dede and Mussia's house yesterday along with Arik and some other friends.
Mommy enjoyed spending some time with the other mommys. Lev also got to go to dinner with Daddy at Sabaro. The only trouble is that Lev was so interested in the other people there that he could barely eat his pizza, so Mommy had to stuff him full of oatmeal before getting him into bed.
On the topic of beds, Lev's new crib finally arrived (after Mommy had some harsh words for the store that was supposed to deliver it two weeks ago). We're still waiting on the drawers that go on the bottom and the kit to switch it to a toddler bed (not quite yet my friends- no matter what Daddy says), but Daddy built it this morning. The delivery man offered to build it at 9:30 last night. Hmmm... building a crib in a baby's room at 9:30pm? I passed on that. Lev watched the building take place and sat nicely with his trucks (he's decided that his pascifiers are good truck trivers and puts them in the driver's seat).
Lev continues to be a spunky kid. His new 'fun' is trying to pull off my wig when I'm changing his diaper. I asked his teacher what to do about this and she said 'I'm sorry, but that's funny.' He knows it's a wig and not my hair, but it's still annoying!
Lev gets a mitzvah note to take to school every day. This note, which I write on a star shaped Post-It, tells his teacher at least one good thing that he did in the past 24 hours, like share a toy or help with dishes. More often than not, I write them and they get left at home, so I've started affixing them to Lev's shirt before Daddy takes him to school. Lev's down with this and thinks it's nice to wear his mitzvahs on his shirt.

No comments: