Today was a monumental Mommy day. We have been trying to get Lev to have his hair cut for about two weeks now. Somehow, today, I convinced him to do it. 

Then, as we were walking around town, I tried suggesting, for the millionth time, that he try on some boots, the same ones most kids in Pardes Hanna wear throughout the winter, because they are tough and water proof. He agreed to go into the shop where he usually buys his sports shoes. And, shock! He loved them, which is good, since tomorrow's forecast is rain. We celebrated with ice cream
When Lev had his hair cut, Estie said she wanted hers done, too. Yossi, the owner, absent there, but we made an appointment to come back later. I thought Estie wanted a trim, but she really wanted a chop.
When Chaya saw Estie having he hair cut, she decided to go for the bob that she's been talking about for a month
This made Estie decide that her hair was still top long...
So Yossi cut some more!
Our morning routine just got a whole lot easier :)












No comments:
Post a Comment