i think the week actually started last Friday, when Estie had a presentation for the Hebrew month of Kislev
He got this shirt as a hand-me-down and says it makes him the number one America boy
On Thursday, I taught home ec for Estie's class . We baked cookies and muffins and talked about keeping journals and having an outlet for emotions. Then, we had a surprise birthday for Estie (her Hebrew birthday is on Shabbat)
On Friday morning, I got to go to Simcha's gan and preset the letter Alef. Simcha and I spent a few days taking pictures of him with things that start with alef, like bathtub, lipstick, avocado. Then I made a slideshow. The kids thought it was hillarious. The other mother made an album (starts with alef), for each kid, and coloring pages with words that start with alef. The kids colored them in and got the pages to take home, cut out, and paste into their albums.
Side story; Doobies learns at a Beit Midrash on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Monday, he tried to get to the car through a rosemary bush, fell, and got stuck, I seriously had to pull him out. It was pretty funny,










No comments:
Post a Comment