Michael Shlomo's first tooth broke through on Shabbat (bottom, front, right). He also took his first steps yesterday, though a bit by accident. He was supper hyper and wiggling and flailing his legs. When I put him down, his flailing legs took him a few steps before he fell over. Lev is my witness. It happened.
Also big news in Doobies world- he is learning to sleep through the night! Mommy wasn't as in top of the sleeping thing as she had been with the other kids, but finally buckled down last week. Doobies has been a champ. He really wanted to be sleeping and now he is! Except for a 3:30 am moan, he slept from 7pm until 5:45 am. Then he whined a bit and went back to sleep/ kept quiet until 6:20 am when I decided I was ok taking him out.
No comments:
Post a Comment