Monday, July 30, 2012

Mall Rats

In an effort to beat the heat and stay out of Daddy's hair without the assistance of a babysitter to assist me or a pool, I took the kids to the play areas in the Hadera mall twice last week.  I pan nis 25 per kid and they can go into both areas.  We play for a while, take a break and walk around the mall, get a nis 3 ice cream and then play some more.  Of course, there are a lot of bathroom trips in between since no one can ever agree to go at the same time.  Luckily, the big kids can stay in the play areas while I take Beeps and Doobies to the bathroom.



 This one sings 'Jingle Bells'
 Being the 4th isn't all that bad.  I mean, it's 3 ice creams for nis 9 and 4 for 10, so look who got his own junky treat to stick his fingers into.





No comments: