Monday, February 13, 2012

Day at the Beach with Savta Bubbie

We went to the beach with Savta Bubbie today to search for sea glass and enjoy the weather (70 degrees and sunny!)
Lev thought ahead and brought a special container for his treasures
 Micha doobies chilling out and enjoying the scene
 Sand art

 Setting up camp.  Lev came prepared with an umbrella and sheets.
 Beeps passed out on the car ride over and actually stayed asleep as I transferred her into the carrier and for about a half an hour.
 Even though he looks like he wants to yell 'Get this lady off of me,' I promise you that he loves the kisses.
 Awake, yet not really.
 Those little dots are Savta Bubbie, Lev and Estie

 Resting up.  It's a good thing we brought apples and water, and that Lev set up such a great rest area.


 The aqueducts were calling to them.  I told Lev that if he was allowed to climb as high as he wanted.  I guess I didn't take into account that he's a 5-year-old boy and if he sets his mind to getting up super high, he will figure out how to do so, even if his Mommy doesn't see how he could be able to.
 Try #1
 And suddenly he was up on top!  I freaked out, and yet found the time to take a picture while pulling the baby off, handing him to Savta Bubbie and getting ready to climb up there.
 Coming down.



Thank G-d everyone got home safely :)

No comments: