Monday, July 25, 2011

Michael Shlomo

We had the sweetest bris for Michael Shlomo today at the home of our friends, Tanya and Mordechai Guth. We were so lucky to be surrounded by close friends and family. The kids enjoyed jello and face painting while the adults had their bagels.

Michael (pronounced in Hebrew either Mee-cho-el or Mee-cha-el) Shlomo was named by his Daddy who feels that Michael (which means 'who is like Hashem' in Hebrew) is a strong name and after Shalom's paternal grandfather, Stanford/ Shlomo Stark.

Uncle Ezra and Doda Rachel set up the bagels for us. Toda!

Before his run-in with some grape juice. Mommy thought ahead and bought outfits two weeks ago just in case it was a boy.

The Frazins were able to join us all the way from Katzrin! That's quite the drive- especially with three kids

Lev was super pumped for Yehuda to be there

Our hosts


Oren and Levona

Naomi and Adina

Rochelle and Shlomo

Doda Rachel and Cousin Ruth

We have arrived. I was about to leave the apartment when I remembered I hadn't bathed the baby as I had planned to, so I ran back in and gave him a quick scrub. We still made it in time.

Time for the kitchen bris


Balloons are always fun

Savta Bubbie and the Robinsons


Mommy and her newest baby.

Don't worry, Beeps is still the baby too.

Seating on the porch


Daddy ran out and bought this gazebo last night so we'd have shade during the meal

Lev's face/ body art. I wanted it to be a party for them to celebrate being big siblings. I think they enjoyed themselves.



Our neighbor, Hannah, whose sisters did the painting for us



The girls also allowed Lev and Estie to get artistic and use their faces as the canvas



No comments: