Monday, May 09, 2011

That's Trouble

With a capital T which rhymes with P which stands for... well.. pee.
Chaya Bracha is convinced that she should be making pee pee in the potty. For the last few weeks she's been walking to the toilet and saying 'pee pee. pee pee.' When we're out and I need to use the rest room, I always end up having to sit her on the toilet as well because she gets very insulted if I don't give her a chance. At first I assumed that she didn't know what actually went down on the potty because she never does anything while on there. Then, the other night, I went into their room and she was awake in her crib saying 'pee pee. pee pee.' Sure thing, her diaper was super full. This morning, I came upon her putting on Lev's underwear, which she wore under her clothes (over her diaper) the whole morning.I am on a new diet and my breakfasts include olives, which happen to be Chaya Bracha's favorite. I have to hide them, or wait until she's eaten something real. I even bought her a special can of pitted olives, though she's can handle the ones with pits just fine. Either way, my breakfast quickly becomes her breakfast. Oh, and she figured out how to put the olives on her fingers all by herself.

No comments: