OK, so blogger is changing the order that my pictures come up. I'm asking for them to be uploaded in one order and they're showing in another. That's my big disclaimer.
This afternoon we got to spend time with Erica, Joshua and Elijah. We went to a place called Deer Land. It was pretty Israeli, but the kids had fun. By Israeli, I mean that it was small time. The train was a tiny track, but they got to ride around it about ten times. Some of my best pictures show up blurry, but I think the fun shows through the blur.
This afternoon we got to spend time with Erica, Joshua and Elijah. We went to a place called Deer Land. It was pretty Israeli, but the kids had fun. By Israeli, I mean that it was small time. The train was a tiny track, but they got to ride around it about ten times. Some of my best pictures show up blurry, but I think the fun shows through the blur.





The zip line. Let's just say they're lucky that Mommy was with them, because Daddy wouldn't have let this fly. But they really enjoyed it.


After Deer Park we went to a stalagmite / stalactite cave which scared Estie, but Lev really helped her out and she made it through the tour.






No comments:
Post a Comment