Sunday, February 20, 2011

Extra, Extra, Read All About It

I finally uploaded pictures from my camera!
Last week we had a random beautiful afternoon, so we went outside and rode bikes on Be'er Sheva street. Lev would warn me every time he was coming around the corner so that I'd have the camera ready to take his picture.Estie was less interested in having me capture her expressions of happiness.

Chaya Bracha abandoned her bimba in order to touch anything and everything that she could. She found a beer bottle! Reason #493 we're ready to leave the city:)


Art time! I realized that the safest way to let Chaya Bracha join in the marker fun is to strap her into her high chair seat and let her draw along with the big kids at the big table.

Coloring on doilies rules. Lev's teacher sent these home so we could have some art project fun.

Friday was another amazing day, so we took the kids for pizza in the downtown park, aka the horse park. It was really nice to be outside with them. I'm trying to make sure that all Shabbat preparations are ready before they come home from school on Fridays (12:45pm) so that we can stay out of the apartment as much as possible and have fun together. I guess it's our shot at a Sunday! Also, if we stay home, they end up zombie-fying in front of movies and fighting the whole afternoon. I'd say pizza and park time is a way better option.


Lev got to be the Abba Shel Shabbat, the Shabbat father at gan this week. He got to say the blessing over the wine and clean up the cups after everyone was done with their grape juice.


Estie dressed herself = backwards dress, but I'm not looking to stifle her independence.

The reason they call it the Horse Park.


Just try to take a picture of Lev without him making a silly face or peace sign.

Lev's hamentaschen hat for Purim!

No comments: