Check it out! Beeps already knows the proper way to hold a marker. Unfortunately, she also knows how to suck out all the ink as well! Oh, and she can get the caps off by herself- even if they're twist caps

Lev was home with me and full of energy. He took his last dose of Tylenol around 9am and went the rest of the day without meds or fever until about 3:00pm when he started to get cold and refused to take an medicine. B"H a friend had some Tylenol meltaways and we convinced him to eat one. Gotta put that in my next US order!
Anyway, Lev posted for about 10 pictures with these balloons. He wanted more taken, but I finally got it through to him that I needed to work.


Estie's party table. Lev helped me make name tags for all of the water bottles. It's pretty funny. What starts out as a small party can never stay small. Mostly because all of our friends have at least two kids, so it doesn't take long to jump to a bunch kids. Plus the last minute invites and tag alongs. B"H we had enough water, pizza, veggies, cupcakes and even gift bags (bubbles and stickers) for everyone, I tried something new for this year's park party and brought our Ikea kid plates. We've amassed enough for a party and I didn't feel like wasting the money on paper. Surprisingly, I didn't get any complaints re not eating off of Barbie's face :)

Estie and her party table. Last year Estie was sick at her party and left pretty soon in. This year Lev was sick. Oh yeah, and then there's beeps with her puke-and-poop move. She stayed home with Daddy for most of the party. I guess it's just that time of year.

The kids played so nicely at the park. It was really nice.

Dalit brought Estie a Minnie Mouse balloon which she obviously loved!

Time to eat! We went through 6 pizzas! I guess we did have 15 or 16 kids and parents B"H.

Getting ready to sing to the birthday girl

She was so excited that she took off running with joy

Still running... she was loving the spotlight. This was full glee.

And making a return to the table

Time to sing and celebrate!

Estie handed out cupcakes to all of her guests before eating one herself. So proud of the big girl she's becoming.

I love our park parties. They are a chance to celebrate with the kids we hang out with on a regular basis who are special to the kids. I think that Clara, Shelly and Talia have been to all three of Estie's park parties. We play at the park every day with Naomi and Hod after school, so how could today have been any different? Natanel and Yishai are great friends and we were super happy to share the day with them. Eliana and BenTzion are Estie's new gan friends and Adina's been with her since Bubbie's House. Zeeky is a fun neighbor and we were so lucky that Renana and Lavi from Lev's gan were able to join us. Everyone who was meant to be there was there (though we did miss Ayala, Kinneret and their Mommy Aidna)
No comments:
Post a Comment