Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tante Ruchel's Gifts and Teeth

Chaya Bracha and I finally got ourselves to the post office on Friday morning and picked up Tanta Ruchel's package. I went through it while CB napped and when Estie got home (before Lev), she got her birthday card and gift- which she loved. Then, right before Shabbat, I gave Estie her new princess dress and Lev his shirt with Woody the Cowboy's body on it. They were so excited! Estie is actually still wearing the dress (we decided to give her one more day, since it wasn't too dirty). Lev would probably still be wearing the Woody shirt, but he managed to turn the shower on himself at Mr Aaron's and soak himself in the two seconds I left him in there alone on Shabbat. PS, Mr Aaron had two bathrooms- one full and a half one. Lev decided that one was for peeing and the other was for...
Anyway, this morning, I gave Estie the hair clips that Tante Ruchel sent and she just HAD to wear all of them:) (check out the princess dress)



Lev felt bad that Chaya Bracha didn't have any clips so he put this one in her hair

The big boy helped me brush Chaya Bracha's teeth!

And here's the dress!

I gave Lev another Toy Story shirt that Tanta Ruchel sent and he insisted that we take a ton of pictures of him wearing it. This was 'Take my picture in my new shirt when I make a silly face.'

You read correctly, Beeps has teeth! Her first one broke through in time for Savta Bubbie to see it, but somehow Daddy missed out on the news and was stunned to see three in there the other morning. I don't want anyone else to think I've been keeping news from them, so here are her pearly whites:

No comments: