Sunday, September 12, 2010

Long Time

OK, so it's been forever since I've posted pics, but don't worry, I've been taking them. It's just become super hard to find the time to get them up! I have a second job now which is online, so computer time seems more like work time than blog time, but I hope that once the holidays are through we'll find a balance.
Thanks to my friend Sarah, my mother who watched my sick Chaya Bracha, and Shalom who was really supportive, I was able to go to the Inbal Hotel for a massage and brunch the other week. It was the first Friday that the kids were back at school and it was quite lovely. Sarah writes reviews and was able to take a friend along for a Mommy Morning. We enjoyed our honey oil massages (special for Rosh Hashanna- I love Israel!) and then some apples and honey with wine:)

Since it was Friday, gan ended earlier than usual, so Estie was dropped off at the hotel and joined me for some fruit.

Chaya Bracha is now 11-months-old! Which means it's super hard to take a birthday shot.


Chaya Bracha is constantly happy. Even through Roseola last week and now pink eye! We have to get this girl's immune system in shape! We also have to get her brother to keep his hands off of her face for two seconds.
Yehudah came to visit for a day before Rosh Hashanna and it was a wonderful treat. Lev was super excited for some time with Yehudah, Skype just isn't the same. Lev has decided that we should move up North with Yehudah and live next door to him and build a bridge between our homes so that they can share toys whenever they want. How fun is he? Lev pulls out random sayings like 'Let's go flop down by the river bank' and we can't figure out where they come from until we start reading books (that one comes from the Tawny Scrawny Lion) and fall upon the sentence. They kid has the most amazing memory!

Nama sent us a book about Train Conductor Ari traveling from Jaffa to Jerusalem for Rosh Hashanna. At every stop, he was given something to bring the children of Jerusalem for the holiday: apples, honey, challah and shofars. Lev wanted to give those things to his teachers, but the shofar posed a problem, so we made chocolate shofars!
The kids with their gift bags for their teachers. I'm told that Estie did not want to part with her bags once she got to school...
Co-ed naked davening. They're using the prayer book that sings to them.
It's Rosh Hashannah, so everyone had their own honey!
I really wanted to get a cute picture before Rosh Hashanna, but it didn't work out exactly how I would have liked.
We think Lev is left handed (like his Saba Len and Uncle Ezra), but he sticks with his right hand when flashing the peace sign.
I love that he's telling CB a secret. Shalom bought us some nice grass, which ups the relaxation factor in the chatzer, plus gives nice color to pictures
Estie wasn't really into the picture thing. She wouldn't put on her underwear, so there are a bunch of totally unsharable pictures.
Shalom always worries that if you have 'too many' kids that the little ones won't get the attention that the big ones did. I don't think Chaya B is lacking in the attention department.

No comments: