Monday, May 03, 2010

Hey Mama

Estie has taken an interest in playing 'Mommy' with Chaya Bracha. Chaya Bracha's cool with it because it ends in her getting some food. Btw, I don't have it recorded as of yet, but Chaya Bracha totally pulled her body forward so that she could reach for a toy. I don't see her walking as early as the other two, but at least this is some movement in the right direction.

Family outing for ice cream and french fries. The kids have learned from Daddy to dip their fries into the cookies-and-cream ice cream.
It's taken three kids, but I've finally figured out to make a bunch of food at once, freeze them in little pods and then defrost them each day for meal time. Today's meal: peas and carrots. She also got pears for dessert.
Hanging out with Lev. He was so proud of himself that we had to capture it and share it with all of you.
When we got home today, Lev declared that he needed to 'do art.' He made a keter, a crown, for Chaya Bracha.
Estie got in on the art do-ing as well.

No comments: