Having a baby on the first day of a week and a half vacation from school has proven to slow down my blogging. The kids loved their week with Daddy and Savta Bubbie. Here are some highlights:
Making artwork for the Sukkah
Pajama party!
They're pretending to nap
Lev loves baby Chaya Bracha. Today we went to synagogue for Simchat Torah and our friend Tanya was holding the baby. Both Lev and Estie flipped out that someone other than Shalom or I was holding their baby. Yes, Estie has acknowledged Chaya's existance and is protective. She likes to walk up to Chaya and say 'My baby' and walk away.
Pajama party!
They're pretending to nap
Lev loves baby Chaya Bracha. Today we went to synagogue for Simchat Torah and our friend Tanya was holding the baby. Both Lev and Estie flipped out that someone other than Shalom or I was holding their baby. Yes, Estie has acknowledged Chaya's existance and is protective. She likes to walk up to Chaya and say 'My baby' and walk away.



1 comment:
It's good to see that the blanket I made when Lev was born is getting lots of use!
Post a Comment