Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yeah!

Lev had his first piano lesson with Bubbie today. He learned where the middle C is and lasted 10 minutes (Bubbie teaches by the minute to younger kids as it's more likely they'll go 2 minutes than 30). We're all excited for his weekly lessons.
Lev and Estie got a treat of suckers from Zaydie Sholom (my boss) today. He brought them from the US and I space them enough days apart so that they forget they exist until I pull them out of the cupboard. Estie is holding Arf Arf Doggie in this picture. He's her tuti. The problem is, he's pretty gross and dirty after being dragged around Nachlaot and I have to find a time to clean him (and I'm pretty nervous he'll fall apart when I do so). This morning, I asked her where he was. She looked around the room, walked down the hallway and showed me to her crib, where we'd left him. She keeps pretty good tabs. Estie and Lev spent the afternoon coloring. Estie was all sprawled out with the pictures and markers. It was pretty cute.






Ayala came to play with Lev and Estie this afternoon. It was great. Ayala and Lev have known each other since they were just a few months old and we miss her now that she moved and doesn't go to Bubbie's. It was like old times!

This would have been a cute picture if the camera would have taken it when I pushed the button
Watching the Talking Words Factory for a little cool down time.

No comments: