Friday, January 30, 2009

Science Museum!

Of course, Lev was partial to the sand area of the museum Checking out the wall of guys

Lev cranked the ball all the way to the top!

He worked hard to get it there!

Lev, Estie and Clara enjoying the ball room

Watching the agarot go down the tube

Lev and Estie play their first game of tic-tac-toe ever

Estie says 'cheeeeese' for a picture. She really says it, which is exciting for Mommy. Like thier matching pony tails?

'No time for photos, I'm a busy lady'

Lev and Clara put the 'leaves' in the schute...

...and Estie watched them fall from the sky
Lev is an amazing plate spinner

In the confessional booth- no, really. They were supposed to answer the question: What makes you cry? and record it for other kids to watch.

Both kids are getting better, B"H and I figured that a day at the museum wouldn't be too taxing on them. I forgot that toddlers make every outing a sporting event, but they're resting now and will hopefully continue to recuperate and go back to school on Sunday :)

No comments: